November Nor'easter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostbrewer

Reaction score
Following a rainy Veteran's Day with kids home from school, I awoke to no school and no work again today on account of this bloody Nor'easter parked off the VACAPES and looking at more of the same tomorrow! Had the foresight to visit my LHBS yesterday so, needless to say, I'm busy today and following the advice to RHAHB - and it's helping. Any one else got the same "problem?":tank:

they closed your schools and work cause of a Nor'easter? Flooding ? We get them in January with tons of snow and wind and the kids are at school ..

Much of downtown Norfolk is flooded, parts of Virginia Beach, too. Several bridges closed due to sustained 30 kt winds, gusts to 55 & 60 kts. Storm surge is the same as that from hurricane Isabel in 2003. Yall are next so get your brewing supplies for the weekend now!

But they do close schools here for practically any reason... Little cretins need more time in school, not less!!

actually were not going to get hit hard just breezy with rain and drizzle Friday And Saturday sunny and 61° on Sunday I'll be putting up Christmas lights

Back