Northernbrewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimster

Reaction score
I was tempted to keep this to myself but nah, here goes!

I ordered my next few brew kits from NB last week. In the "order comments" I put something like "I sure wish I had more Northernbrewer glasses in my collection, hint, hint"

So I got my order in yesterday and they'd put 2 of their 20oz tankards in there along with the 4 kits I ordered :ban:

They do, indeed, read the comments.

Nice score, good for you!! :tank:

This is far from the blackmail Forrest had to deal with!

And NB did a great job recognizing a good customer... good stuff all around.

if you order 4 kits at once, you shouldn't even have to ask for anything. I try to order enough stuff for 3 or 4 batches at a time since I have no LHBS. I've never asked for anything, but maybe I should start. The promotions are few and far between.

I was tempted to keep this to myself but nah, here goes!

I ordered my next few brew kits from NB last week. In the "order comments" I put something like "I sure wish I had more Northernbrewer glasses in my collection, hint, hint"

So I got my order in yesterday and they'd put 2 of their 20oz tankards in there along with the 4 kits I ordered :ban:

They do, indeed, read the comments.

Cool. They probably figured you ordered enough stuff so a couple cups wouldn't hurt

thats awesome i frequently order from NB and have never thought of trying

Me either, but I was about a 6 pack of homebrew deep into my evening and I was kinda remembering that blackmail thread and was like "wonder if they read the comments" so now, instead of out and out blackmail "gimme free stuff or else" I figured a good natured "man I really wish I had some glasses" wouldn't offend no one and hey maybe I'd get a glass!

I got 2 :D So hey, worth a shot right? Flies and honey :)

Back