Northern New Jersey - 3 batches in...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByramMike

Reaction score
Hello everyone... started brewing in May, and fell in love with it from the start. When I drank the first beer I brewed it just reinforced with me that this is what I want to do. My "brewery" name is Little Red Chevette Brewing, and I was convinced to start naming my brews... they go under the title Padre's (my son calls me Padre). First brew was Padre's Solstice Ale...

I have a steam ale in the bucket right now, and it's been an experience. It's been fermenting for 8 days now... a new one on me, but I expect I'll learn with each batch.

Cheers all!

:mug:

That first brew is very satisfying, thanks for joining!

Not yet, Mike3701. If it's the store I know of, their in Sparta... and I'll be visiting them next week to see what they have... I need bottles, and I'm planning to follow a recipe in the The Joys of Home Brewing, so I want to see what fresh ingredients they have. I'll let you know how what they have.

Back