No brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingHippo

Part Time Brewer
Reaction score
i have not brewed since mid-feb. Where is this guilt coming from? Perhaps its the brewing gods upset from the lack of spent grains and hop sludge that has not been sacrificed in the past seven months or so? I tried to save money but ended up spending so much more on quality craft beer. i need to get back into brewing the beer i drink. Oh Yes this weekend it will happen!:rockin:

That'll take way too long for someone who doesn't have a pipeline currently! Start with something quick, then once you build up some beer go for the robust porter. Ed says to age it 6 months!

That'll take way too long for someone who doesn't have a pipeline currently! Start with something quick, then once you build up some beer go for the robust porter. Ed says to age it 6 months!

Good thinking! Mabey a nice Session Beer? Something quick mabey the Haus Pale Ale.

Back