NNJ / NY Group Buy Feb/March

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up mine too. Had a few Medusa IPA's too. Very nice!

Thanks again Rommel!

Picked mine up this afternoon. Great place to end the day!

Rommel - Thank you for all your efforts.

Tom.

I got an email from Neill last night. Is there anyone who will not be able to pick up their grain TODAY THURSDAY 3/22????? He has his own delivery coming and we apparently need to get our pallet out of there.

For those of you who have not posted about already picking up, I've sent you emails to the addresses associated with your Paypal accounts. Please respond ASAP. Thanks

Well that throws a wrench in my day... I will pick up this afternoon. And for poohbah too.

Thanks to all of you, especially those who "needed" to hustle up at the last moment.

Shout out to see if there's any interest in starting this up again. I'll be in need of supplies in about a 6 weeks

Yup, I just saw that.. Pokeepsie is a bit far but I'll try for the NYC one, pearl river is also good

Any interest in getting a group buy going? If someone has an account and if guys need grain maybe we can get this one going again.

I have a lot of free time on weekday mornings. I can make some calls and get some prices. What kind of malts are people looking for?

I'd be in for a sack each of Pils, Maris Otter, and 2-row. Also for some half-sacks if anyone is up for splitting some white wheat and Munich.

I would also be in for a sack Pils, Maris Otter, and 2 sacks of 2-row. Just all depends on where we could get shipping to.

I've heard information that CMG is no longer taking orders from homebrewers whether or not a "grandfathered" account number is used. I don't see myself running a group buy anytime soon. But I will be monitoring for other group buys.

I'd be interested in the following if the price is right and the pick up isn't too far:
1- Marris Otter
1 - Pilsner (2 Row)
1- Vienna
1 - Munich

I'd be willing to split the Vienna and Munich with someone.

i would be in for 2 or 3 sacks. maybe a NJ brewery could help us out since NCM no longer will

Any legs on this? I'd be in for a couple sacks plus a split on munich if it gets rolling.

This group buy never has enough steam to get off the ground. If we can ever get it going I would be in for 4 sacks but I'm not going to hold my breath. I forget who's hook it was but we used Defiant brewing in Pearl River as a shipping point on 2 of the buys.

One just closed near Poughkeepsie. Pickup is in wappingers. Check the threads, there was a lot of interest. Likely to be another one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Indeed, I jumped in on the Poughkeepsie buy. I'm not going to be running another buy any time soon, if ever again. CMG doesn't sell to homebrewers anymore, and quite frankly, I don't want to have to deal with Defiant on another group buy. I suppose I should ask the mods to close this thread. It's 2 years old!

Are there any homebrew clubs in north or central jersey that you know of? Maybe they could get this done.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back