NHL online

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galek

Reaction score
How smart is the NHL online package? If I had my brother purchase it in CA, would it recognize that I am watching in Boston using his username? There are the mask IP programs that trick Netflix into thinking you are in another country, would this work against NHL experience?

Any help would be appreciated. Would gladly pay to watch hockey live legally but it seems impossible without a cable subscription. Does anyone else forgo cable that watches hockey? what are your options?

Im not sure. I know of a masking device on google chrome called "hola". It makes you appear to be browsing from a country you choose, though it didnt change anything on my netflix (I had also heard other countries received newer netflix series before us). It would be nice to catch more Red Wings games without paying for a hockey package

How smart is the NHL online package? If I had my brother purchase it in CA, would it recognize that I am watching in Boston using his username? There are the mask IP programs that trick Netflix into thinking you are in another country, would this work against NHL experience?

Any help would be appreciated. Would gladly pay to watch hockey live legally but it seems impossible without a cable subscription. Does anyone else forgo cable that watches hockey? what are your options?

You should be okay. Most streaming services check to see if you are trying to view a blacked out game/what have you. Who is to say that he wasnt watching a game while travelling. That is okay right? Usually services have limits to how many can be logged in at a time, but do not really do much otherwise.

I have seen people share their other cable channel streaming credentials with no issues. You should be fine either way.

Back