NFG Homebrew Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medley

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
NFG Homebrew Supplies
72 Summer St, Leominster, MA 01453

This store is local for me so I have no experience with mail orders. But this store blows away the other local stores in this area and there is a descent number of homebrew stores around. This place is small but fully stocked. It has way more stuff in stock than stores over twice its size, and it's all organized and organized in a way that makes sense like having all the kegging parts and accessories with the kegs etc. The owners here know how to run a store. Great prices, super friendly and helpful staff. I enjoy going there and just discussing home brewing with these guys. Of course I don't expect homebrew stores to carry uncommon items or be as stocked as online vendors but this place hasn't let me down yet.
If your in this area definitely give this place a visit.

Your profile says you're from Ayer? Have you ever visited Jasper's in Nashua? Jasper's is my LHBS and quite excellent IMO... but I've heard others praise NFG and have wondered how they compare overall.

Latest posts

Back