newbie lifetime member w/ avatar question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeithLovesBeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Keith. I brew in our nation's capital. i'm an all grain brewer who first brewed from '92 - '97, and restarted after a 10 year layoff. back then it was a low budget operation, and i gave all my equipment away. this time i have a good system, including a propane burner, kegs, immersion chiller, etc.. i plan to use this forum for tips on what else makes sense to buy to make world class beer.

how do i upload an avatar?

After your payment goes through, you'll have "Lifetime Supporter" under your name and then you can easily upload an avatar through the "user cp" option. How did you pay when you upgraded? I heard that if you use a credit card with Paypal, it can take a little while. Other times, it's instantaneous. If you upgraded a while ago, and it hasn't gone through yet but you've already had it come out of your paypal account, please PM TxBrew so he can check it out for you.

i used PayPal.

thanks for your all your help today YooperBrew. your helping me today w/ my fermentation question was one of the reasons i upgraded my account. i'm looking forward to helping the next guy.

If you used an e-check payment in paypal (not to be confused with an instant transfer), it can take a week or so for it to clear.

KeithLovesBeer said:
i used PayPal.

thanks for your all your help today YooperBrew. your helping me today w/ my fermentation question was one of the reasons i upgraded my account. i'm looking forward to helping the next guy.

You're welcome- glad to hear that you like the forum.

It's true- one of the best feelings is when you have enough brewing experience to answer someone else's question! It'll come quicker than you think!

Latest posts

Back