Newbie here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdigi66

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and that I hope to find a bunch of helpful information here. I'm brand new to homebrewing...my first batch is bottled right now waiting to be tasted. I'm still in the all-extract phase and ultimately want to move to grain and extract and then to all-grain brewing. Thanks in advance to everyone who can help me out from here on forth.

Welcome to the forum.. you'll find plenty of information searching amongst past threads, and the members here are quick to answer questions. I've found this to be an outstanding site. Good luck in your brewing endeavors.

You'll find a ton of information here. A couple of suggestions for are The Homebrewtalk Wiki and the search button at the top of the page in the homebrewtalk forums -- you can use the google search function and find info on a lot of things on which you have questions. There's also John Palmer's online book How To Brew to use as a good source of information. Not to mention, of course, asking if the previous don't get the job done.

Welcome aboard.

Rick

Back