Newbie here...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.....I just started home brewing. I got a kit from a guy from work and will be tasting my first batch of beer this weekend and I started the second one yesterday.

Im using a 6.5 gal fermenter bucket and another one for bottling. Hopefully i can learn some good tips from you guys.

BTW, im from Kalamazoo, MI and im 21.

Tophe96 said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.....I just started home brewing. I got a kit from a guy from work and will be tasting my first batch of beer this weekend and I started the second one yesterday.

Im using a 6.5 gal fermenter bucket and another one for bottling. Hopefully i can learn some good tips from you guys.

BTW, im from Kalamazoo, MI and im 21.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like the kit I started with. By the time I made my 3rd batch, I had bought a 5-gal carboy as a secondary fermenter....much better for the overall clarity of the beer....good luck!

Yeah im still learing alot about it all.....how exactly does the secondary fermenter help the clarity? .... I do have the joy of home brewing book, but havent read it all yet.

Back