Newbie from PA checking in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunard2

Reaction score
Greetings all! Got bitten by the HB bug about a year ago and have done 12-15 mainly extract batches since, though I've done some partials. Good thing SWMBO is into it as well.

This weekend I've bottled my first IPA, brewed a Belgian wit (raspberry to be added at bottling) and today I did a simple hefeweizen for a shandy I want to try. As I type this I'm also enjoying one of my vanilla porters!

I consider myself lucky to live in proximity to a great LHBS (Keystone). Looking forward to participating on these boards. :mug:

howdy! I'm right down the pike in Erdenhiem. My wife and I are going to be brewing this saturday, and I'll be cooking something up on the smoker. If you'd like to come on by and brew, the more the merrier!

The OP is right in the Ft. Washington Area. I'm right down the road in the Flourtown/Erdenhiem area. Bethlehem pike runs through both towns, seperated by 5 min.

Latest posts

Back