Newb in NE Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny330

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I have lurked around the forum for a few months and have decided to come out of the shadows. I started homebrewing in 2001 with an explosive end (clogged bung on the carboy equaled a cider bomb), which the SWMBO laid down the law saying that I could no longer explore brewing. Fast forward 9 years and she has allowed me another chance to make amends.

I am a run before you walk kinda guy, meaning my second batch was the AG AHS Blue Moon Clone following one kit to get my feet wet. Thanks to all of the experienced and lesser experienced people here, I made it through the batch and have now made a batch once every two or so weeks with good results, not great- but that is what keeps me coming back for the next batch.

Drop on by the lovely town of Two Rivers, WI and say hi. The locals will only be scared of you for a few minutes until you mention beer. :)

Back