Newb from Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4Birdman

Reaction score
Yo guys, what's up? My sis and bro-in-law got me a Mr. Beer kit for Christmas. I already brewed the West Coast Pale Ale that came with it. Came out pretty good, I'm pretty pleased with it. My wife hates beer, so this last weekend I brewed some of the Archer's Orchard Hard Cider from Mr. Beer.

My next batch I'm thinking about doing something different from the Mr. Beer kits. It just seems kind of easy with them. Boil this, mix this, pour this, wait a week. Very little challenge. I'm thinking about stepping up a bit, but not sure what I want to brew yet.

Anyone have any good recommendations for my next batch of beer?

Welcome from Durham! We've got a big database of recipes here. Browse through it and you'll find lots of great recipes. You should be able to find something that will appeal to you.

Welcome from the sandhills, You will find a few Raleigh area brewers on this site.

If you haven't been there yet, stop by American Brewmasters off Capital. They can give you a little face to face assistance.

Latest posts

Back