New Toy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
A new toy (just what I needed). It is a rotating sprayball for my fermenters. I will be using it for a CIP (clean in place) set-up and be able to sanitize my fermenters without all the elbow grease. Ebay will soon own my children.

It attaches to the lid and cleaning solutions are pumped through it. The pressure causes the unit to spin and the liquid sprays out the various holes giving a complete clean. By placing the cleaning solution in the fermenter and then pumping through a loop I can clean as long as I need.

I do love toys, especially those made of Stainless!

sprayball.jpg

Neat! What sort of fermenters are you going to use it with?

I've wondered how hard it would be to set up a CIP system at a homebrew level. Very cool!

Yeah I was just browsing his gallery. That's really something! Quite a setup. I'd love to see it in action.

I think it's interesting that Brewpastor didn't go all HERMS/RIMS. What he has looks like a very professional scaled down version of what you see in breweries. It looks pretty much like my ideal setup.

Now I want a beer engine...I thought I was over the top for wanting a fourth tap, but I see I have nothing to worry about ;)

Cheers :D

Yo Rev, I have been searching for a CIP like that forever. Where did you get it and do they have 2 more? PLEASE tell me. I want 1 for my MT and 1 for the BK. I have also been thinking of attaching 1 to a lid and moving it from 1 to the other, and securing the top. Help a brew brotha out.:ban:

Beermaker said:
Yo Rev, I have been searching for a CIP like that forever. Where did you get it and do they have 2 more? PLEASE tell me. I want 1 for my MT and 1 for the BK. I have also been thinking of attaching 1 to a lid and moving it from 1 to the other, and securing the top. Help a brew brotha out.:ban:

I found it on ebay under either "tri clover" or "sprayball". I had been looking a long time, so good luck.:rockin:

Latest posts

Back