New toy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Think I just bought a 7 pass cold plate with pin lock fittings on all the hoses and a wunderbar gun to boot. pick it up from the auction place on Thursday. Going to build a nice jockeybox. Not sure what I'll do with the gun.

so I had to drive 1.5 hours to go pick this up, hoping all the way that it was as pictured. When I got there I paid the guy and he pointed to a huge pile of beverages hoses all rolled up and I was suddenly overjoyed. There wasn't one wunder gun and a huge 7 pass cold plate... they were siamese twins!! Also a box with 12 pinlock QD.
c275240e.jpg

They had these set up to run from one bank of cornies, then each line t's into 2 with about 20" of run going into each cold plate. Looks like they were serving each end of a fairly good sized bar. Watch for a future diy build for my ultimate jockey box, which just may also serve long island mix also since Ill have no shortage of runs. Will be offering the second for sale to my local homebrew club and if no takers watch the classifieds soon for the second cold plate.

Mike in Duluth.

Back