New to Homebrewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey_A

Reaction score
Wow what a great place! I've been wanting to make my own beer for a while now. I got a small glimpse of what this hobby offered over the past few years. I'm hoping the stuff I make at home turns out better than the stuff I had at "that other place". Did you know you can make booze with ketchup?

It seems I have a lot of time on my hands suddenly, and I sure could use a drink or a FEW LOL!!

Anyway, really looking forward to hanging out with you guys. You all seem like family here, and I'm real big on family! I hope you can all treat me like one of your kids. Or maybe not LOL!

Gotta run. I have to take my car to the detail shop.

Later!

Casey

Hello i am new to homebrewing as well,i have made about 7 extract batches
so far and all of them have been great, how many have you done and what kinds.

Wow what a great place! I've been wanting to make my own beer for a while now. I got a small glimpse of what this hobby offered over the past few years. I'm hoping the stuff I make at home turns out better than the stuff I had at "that other place". Did you know you can make booze with ketchup?

It seems I have a lot of time on my hands suddenly, and I sure could use a drink or a FEW LOL!!

Anyway, really looking forward to hanging out with you guys. You all seem like family here, and I'm real big on family! I hope you can all treat me like one of your kids. Or maybe not LOL!

Gotta run. I have to take my car to the detail shop.

Later!

Casey

Really not funny if you ask me. As a father of two young kids I am offended by your apparent joke:mad: As far as I am concerned you are a major dick for just posting this.

Back