New to Eugene

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pschrey109

Reaction score
Greetings-
I've been following this site for a while and have gotten some great tips from you guys.
I just moved from the doldrums of rural Nevada the very hoppy beer scene in Eugene. I'm looking for some others here who are brewing and tasting in Eugene.
I'm aware of the Cascade Brewers Society and will be meeting up with them soon.

I just made the switch from bottles to kegging and couldn't be happier. My wife has officially got on board with my habit/hobby/problem and bought a Sanyo 4912 for me to convert. The conversion is done thanks to the awesome posts people have put up. The cornstarch and vodka trick was perfect!

Cheers!

Yaay another Oregonian to the boards! We'll show those haughty Wisconsonites and Michiganders WE are a force to be reckoned with.

boo boo said:
Denny Conn, a very famous homebrewer, resides in Eugene. He posts on numerous boards.
Yeah, he is a member of the Cascade Brewing group. You could learn a lot from that group I would think.

:mug: Welcome, check out Cornacopia at 17th & Lincoln for a little research and development. They have micro's from all over the west to samples,plus pretty decent food!:mug:

Cornacopia, I think i've heard of that place. One of my co workers was talking about a place like that. I'm gonna have to hit it up.

Willy Boner said:
:mug: Welcome, check out Cornacopia at 17th & Lincoln for a little research and development. They have micro's from all over the west to samples,plus pretty decent food!:mug:

flashover600 said:
Cornacopia, I think i've heard of that place. One of my co workers was talking about a place like that. I'm gonna have to hit it up.
They usualy have 5-6 brews from different breweries and was voted "Best Hamburger" in Eugene by Eugene Weekly, that's the local "alternative" newspaper. Pretty packed on Fridays and Saturdays. Great salads, lots of organic stuff:mug:

Back