new record,BA v2...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well,Midwest just broke their own record! I just ordered a 1lb jar of PBW & 6 9g packets of Burton salts on 12/1. They just delivered them about 5 minutes ago! Not bad at all from Minnesota to Ohio. It usually takes 4 or 5 days. I love how their Fed-Ex home delivery is the 2nd cheapest shipping method. An Enterprise truck just delivered it.
The Burtin salts packet label says that 1-9g packet is good for 5 gallons just prior to boil. The label says it contains papain & gypsum. I'm going to cut the volume on my next batch of Burton ale from 6G to 5G (23L to 19L). And add one packet of the Burton salts to an all distilled water batch. I wanna make sure the water side is under more control this time.
I just never cease to be amazed by Midwest's quality of product & shipping speed. Everything I've ordered from them has arrived in perfect condition. But this one's the fastest yet!

Thanks for sharing.

It seems there's no shortage of threads that detail vendors failures. It is refreshing to read stories of this kind.

Back