New Name, New Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
Well, when I started brewing we had a little terrier and a chihuahua. He was a vicious little guy, and so the Angry Chihuahua Brewing Co. was born.

We got rid of the chihuahua almost two years ago, as he did like our daughter. We picked up another silky terrier last winter. I was kicking around changing the name of our "brewery" for a while. My wife getting me a new kegging kit for Father's Day sealed the deal. I wanted to keep the dog reference somehow....but wasn't sure. I am also a lefty.....I combined the two and let me introduce:

Paw.jpg

I am not sold on the font, so I may tweak it a bit. But the basic premise and logo I really like. Thoughts, comments, suggestions, criticisms?
:mug:

-Todd

If you are going to use a compass I would put the S on the top, Or use one of those Australia view world maps with the south pole on top. Your compass does not make your point IMEACO.

Back