New Home, Brewery build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redarmy990

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
36E837EE-41FE-4B3A-83A3-76047698FE7B.jpeg
901F27E5-5651-448E-BB98-93A3FB0DFE23.jpeg
So we moved into our new home just before thanksgiving,and hopefully will have the new brewery up and running in next few months.

This will be a huge step up, from just brewing with the mash and boil in our old Condo bathroom. I posted a thread a short while ago about mounting power unit,then decided I should take some pictures to help you all visualize.

I was hoping to have been up and running by now as I have not brewed a beer since August last year and buying makes me weep. We moved from Condo end of September and lived with the Monster in laws until we purchased in November. Before we moved in I heavied up the old electrics and had electrician run my new circuit for the panel.

Once we got the holidays out of the way I ordered my panel and kettles,then fell at work in January and fractured my elbow, so had to wait until now to get going.

That’s the background and here are some pictures I have taken, everything is still in planning but panel is going to the right of the kettles, table and kettles may get moved.

It is a huge space we have in the basement that also doubles up as the Laundry

EB4CE6E2-04A9-412C-8775-4F6A543E7FE1.jpeg
And here’s the family room in basement that will be remodeled and a bar area created

No I’m not indoor grilling lol. Just put it together.

Back