New home brewer from Jackson, Mississippi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncan345

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been wanting to brew my own beer for a few years now, and I have been lurking the forums for a few months. After much research I finally ordered a homebrew kit with 2 glass carboys from midwest. It should get here Friday. My first batch is going to be an Amber ale.

Is there anyone else on here from central Mississippi? I would love to trade a few bottles... even though I will be kegging from the beginning I would be willing to bottle a few to give away.

Looking forward to learning more from you guys.

-Ben

I saved a bunch of money on my... well never mind!

Actually there are an ever growing # of homebrewers in the Jxn area. Check out msbrew.com. It's a Mississippi Beer blog. On the upper right corner there are two links. The top one is for the msbrew forum (can't remember the address). Click it and join... VERY helpful! There are several homebrewers with a semi-weekly meeting, beer related discussion, MEBA involvment(a movement to get MS beer laws changed), and .... you get the idea. Welcome to HBT also... it's a treasure for us brewers in small homebrew communities!

Schlante,
Phillip

Latest posts

Back