New guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvanconant

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is Kevin.
I've been doing a ton of research on home brewing beer and I have read a lot on these forums so I decided to join and see what more this community has to offer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Welcome to the obsession! This place is great for offering advice or answering any questions you may have.

Good day to you sir! Tis the season to begin a new hobby!

I recommend getting started with a Cider for the Fall season. Now get busy :)

Welcome! Just started myself, it's the best hobby I've done yet!! Get ready to be consumed by brewing beer... Yeah it's that fun

Hey everyone,
My name is Kevin.
I've been doing a ton of research on home brewing beer and I have read a lot on these forums so I decided to join and see what more this community has to offer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Good luck! I'm just getting started too!!! To the community, besides of course this forum, what has been your best resource for learning more about brewing?

Any idea what you are brewing first?

I'm going to try a Chocolate Caramel Porter first.
I'm going all grain. I pay attention to detail to the T so i'm hoping following directions will get me a decent brew. If not i'll try try again.
My wife thinks it'll be good for the fall.

After she tried some Angry Orchard yesterday she also wants a cider lol

Thank you everybody for the welcomes!

Sounds like a great community already.

Thank you Psycotte, I seen that book at my local home brew shop. I'll pick that up this weekend. Thanks again.

Good luck! I'm just getting started too!!! To the community, besides of course this forum, what has been your best resource for learning more about brewing?

So far I've been watching YouTube, reading forums, and looking at recipies and the procedure for that brew.

Back