• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington New G1 7.5 gallon Blichmann Boilermakers, BoilCoil, False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
Two 7.5 G1 Blichmann Boilermaker kettles. I purchased these with the idea of building my new 5 gallon electric system but life has gotten in the way so maybe someone can enjoy these. Both new, never used in original boxes. All additional holes were professionally punched and not drilled.

Prefer to sell together and would prefer local (Seattle area) sale due to shipping costs.

Boil Kettle -
7.5 gallon G1 Blichmann Boilermaker
120V BoilCoil (includes L5-20 twist lock plug to standard AC plug adapter)
1.5" weldless RTD temp probe from Auber Instruments
Spincycle Weldless Whirlpool Return from Brew Hardware
Two 3/4" Triclamp bulkhead fittings for integrated immersion chiller/HERMS coil. (I can include a custom 20ft stainless coil and silicone hoses if you want)
All standard Boilermaker accessories (Thermometer, sight glass brush etc)

Mash Tun -
7.5 gallon G1 Blichmann Boilermaker
Blichmann False Bottom
13/16" hole punched for wort recirculation return fitting or AutoSparge (not included)

$600 for both
IMG_7136.jpg IMG_7137.jpg IMG_7250.jpg IMG_7252.jpg IMG_7253.jpg IMG_7254.jpg IMG_7255.jpg

G1 BoilerMakers were the shiznit. The G2s were certainly a step back. I love mine even though i'm starting to get tri-clamp envy on some of the newer hardware. Whoever gets these is going to be off to a good start. Good luck.

Might consider shipping. Best guess is around $45 each by FedEx Ground. Would have to confirm before shipping

Latest posts

Back