New from FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sp1d3y

Reaction score
Down here in Florida and getting back into brewing. Currently I am refurbishing a kegerator (32 year old unit) and would love to start brewing shortly after. I have been watching a few videos of people on YouTube but a forum is a great place to get ideas and find new things. I have only been brewing for a few years in the past and has only been with the Mr.Beer kits. I would love to brew from all grain and find a great recipe for an Oatmeal stout. I currently don't have any brewing equipment except for a 5gallon glass Carboy that was given to me, limited budget so also looking for others that are upgrading. Looking forward to learning a lot and meeting new people. What's a better way to share ideas and meet people then over a pint of beer.

Also wanted to add: please point me in the direction to learn about all the different ways to brew and how to read the instructions. I am searching the forums now

Over here in central Florida- Orlando/Apopka area.
Elkobrewer: thanks I will start that now. Refurbishing the Kegerator has sparked a mad man. Lol

Back