Connecticut New Electric Home Brewery in New Canaan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racehead

Reaction score
20 Gal all-grain HERMS kit nearing completion. I have lots of experience with extract and kegging - this is my upgrade to all-grain! May need some help with my first batch - anyone experienced interested in popping by in a few weeks to provide guidance would be welcome and I'll furnish beer and pizza!

Hey racehead. I'm two weeks into my first extract brew, so I won't be of _any_ help. But I saw you're also in New Canaan so thought I'd say hello.

Just wanted to say hey, I live in Southington and have done a few all grain batches both good and bad. If you need some help/pointers/info I'd be glad to help if I can.

20 Gal all-grain HERMS kit nearing completion. I have lots of experience with extract and kegging - this is my upgrade to all-grain! May need some help with my first batch - anyone experienced interested in popping by in a few weeks to provide guidance would be welcome and I'll furnish beer and pizza!
Sorry about that

Back