New Buttons in Quick Reply Box?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I like! When did that happen? Or have they been there all along, and my compy just finally decided to show them? :D

Evan! said:
I like! When did that happen? Or have they been there all along, and my compy just finally decided to show them? :D

renob!

(10 chars)

Evan! said:

Dude, WTF? You RESPONDED in the other thread where we were talking about this!

Soulive21 said:
Ah-hah! Now I see it. How does this save time though?
The original quick reply box didn't have any formatting options, it was just plain text entry. If you wanted formatting you had to hit the go advanced button which took you to a new page.

bradsul said:
The original quick reply box didn't have any formatting options, it was just plain text entry. If you wanted formatting you had to hit the go advanced button which took you to a new page.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up for me :mug:

the_bird said:

Look at the time when this thread was created (9:08am), then look at the time when I posted that message in that thread (11:32am).

I created this thread because I never saw that "changes" thread. And yeah, I looked in the site support forum for anything about quick post, etc., and saw nothing. Then, after I created this thread, bradsul showed that link to the "changes" thread, which I proceeded to check out and subsequently reply to.

:mug:

Evan! said:

the_bird said:

Did Tx add that PostWhore button for you two? :p

Back