• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan [NEW] Brewers Hardware Tri Clover Element Adapter, 5500W Element and Additional Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpalarchio

Reaction score
SOLD

I have several pieces from Brewers Hardware that will allow you to add an element to your kettle; I use this same item on my RIMS tube. This is nearly everything you need in one spot, just weld up the ferrule, pickup some cable and you're ready to go.

If you're not familiar with this product, click the links. It's high quality for sure, a nice solid piece.

These pieces have never been used, I paid about $120 with the shipping costs; I'm looking for $75 shipped (continental US). Just the element adapter and element would cost you $90 before shipping.

Includes the following:

1.5" Tri Clover Compatible X 1" NPS Element Adapter (Note that you cannot use a ripple element in this adapter or at least not easily, the element included is a straight foldback one)

1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Clamp

1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gasket Silicone

1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Ferrule - Long

1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Ferrule - Short

1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Cap

Camco 02933 5500W 240V Element

element.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back