new brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg2536

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a long time beer enjoyer and very new attempting brewer. I look forward to learning and brewing some good ones. :ban:

Welcome. What kind of beers do you like and want to brew? Where are you located?

There is tons of helpful info here. Feel free to ask questions, and don't forget about the search function.

:D
RDWHAHB!

I tend to like british beers. not much on lights or stouts. I tiried brewing many years ago and only resulted in all foam from the bottles. I may have done something wrong. This time I plan to read a lot more and follow others example for success. Oh, by the way I'm in southern kentucky
Greg

You are definitely in the right forum to learn. There are tons of helpful people in here. Do a search for things before you ask, I found this to be very helpful. I have never paid for any forum before, but this one was worth the money. I will remain here until it ends or I end, lol. Good to have another brewer on here. Let anyone know if you need help with anything.

Back