New brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbushwhacker

Reaction score
Funny story, I found out a co-worker was getting into homebrewing. We had a couple of nice conversations on the subject. I could tell that his beer taste was of the diet type and I told him his options were limited in that style. So I proceeded to bring him in a sample brew my Dad and I had made, a Canadian Ale. Which I thought was (just) OK. He said he would reciprocate when his fist batch was done. I had made a Brown (Naked Sunday) ale that I thought was very good. I thought about giving him a sample, but I only had 2 bottles left. I agonized over the thought of him dumping my brew down the drain. But he really liked it! he came in and told me he was really surprised how good it was. So maybe now he will widen his horizons to more flavorful brews:mug:

Nothing like widening someones eyes to good beer.... I have a friend who I am slowly turning over to the IPA side... it's a battle but I am determined to win! A co-worker got me converted and I can't think him enough

I can not say anything bad about a macro since it has payed my bills for the last 20yrs, any comments on the Naked Sunday?

Back