New brewer in PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobius570

Reaction score
I have been lurking here for a while now and finally decided to sign up. This place is a full of useful information that I have taken advantage of and will hopefully gain the experience to be able to contribute as well.

I just bought a starter kit that included a 6 gallon glass carboy and bottling bucket and have attempted my first home brew this past weekend. I guess in a month or so I'll know if I was sucessful in my first attempt. Since this was my first time I used a True Brew kit which seem to go pretty easy with a few minor complications. This fermenting and waiting process is killing me as I'm excited to try my new brew.

Thanks for letting me be part of this community and look forward some great discussions.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm already thinking about my next brew and this one isn't out of the cabroy yet. Is that considered an addiction even if I haven't consumed any yet?

Latest posts

Back