New brewer in MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brummelj

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a fairly new brewer in Indian Head, MD. Been brewing almost a year now and really starting to get into it. I've done 4 batches of beer, North Rim Wheat, Belgian Abby Ale, Pumpkin Spice and just racked a Witbier. Looking for other brewers in Southern MD area to get together with.

Greetings,
On the morebeer forum there is a guy down your way that goes by the name tipel freak, not sure if I got that spelled right.

Hey,
Greetings from Dunkirk md. I'm kinda southern md. let me know if you want to trade brews sometime.

Hello all, I am a fairly new brewer in Indian Head, MD. Been brewing almost a year now and really starting to get into it. I've done 4 batches of beer, North Rim Wheat, Belgian Abby Ale, Pumpkin Spice and just racked a Witbier. Looking for other brewers in Southern MD area to get together with.

Once I get the hang of brewing mind if I get that Pumpkin Spice recipe from you? Pumpkin beer is one of my favorites.

Greetings from CA! There is a LOT of information shared here to assist you. Unfortunately, members don't share their beer unless you live close by... :(

Kmcogar said:
Hey,
Greetings from Dunkirk md. I'm kinda southern md. let me know if you want to trade brews sometime.

Yeah definitely, I primarily do extract brews from NB....just ordered a partial mash that I plan on doing soon. What kind of setup do u have?

Latest posts

Back