New Brewer from the STL area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. I'm currently in Indiana but getting ready to move back to St Charles Co. in the next few months. Can't wait to check out the local home brew scene.

Welcome. I'm currently in Indiana but getting ready to move back to St Charles Co. in the next few months. Can't wait to check out the local home brew scene.

I am actually in St. Charles Co. I was talking to some guys that said there is a home brew group that meet once a month in O'Fallon, MO, I think it was. They were saying there are some really good guy out there that also know alot about brewing.

I am actually in St. Charles Co. I was talking to some guys that said there is a home brew group that meet once a month in O'Fallon, MO, I think it was. They were saying there are some really good guy out there that also know alot about brewing.

I think that's the Garage brewers. I have never had the time to make a meeting but I have heard good things.

O'Fallon is where I grew up. I've heard only good things about the garage brewers. Meet at O'Fallon brewery.

I'm heading to my buddies house in Cottleville next weekend, and we are planning on brewing on the 26th. Which is not this saturday but next if you are interested in getting together.

Back