New brewer from Rhode Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a new brewer from RI. So far I've made two batches of wheat beer that all in all, came out pritty good. I currently have an IPA dry hopping in secondary, and a pale ale that I just made the other day sitting in primary. I've caught the brew bug! I also do some of my brewing with a friend. Anyways, if anyone has any advice, tips, or general knowlage they want to drop to a newbie, feel free! Also if theres anyone from the area that might want to collab, or go in on bulk ingredients, feel free to contact me!

Thanks in advance to everyone, and see you on the boards,

Hoppylittleguy

:mug:

Welcome and congrats on your first few batches! Take a look around the beginning brewing subforum, especially the sticky threads - you'll find lots of good info.

Thank you much! I have found so much good info on here already. I look up just about everything that I may be concerned about!

From one Rhode Islander to another, Welcome to HBT!

I am also new to brewing, 2nd batch is almost done with carbonation...one more week to go (Rasperry Red Ale)
First brew was a nice mild IPA.

Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here :)

I'm willing to bet this is one of the new spammers, who join, make a couple of harmless posts, then SPAM! Clues: 1) first and only post so far, no substantive brewing content or questions yet; 2) non-brewing link to a movie site in his signature; 3) random keystrokes for his location; 4) broken English.

Seikia, if I'm unfairly smearing you, let me know so that I can apologize.

I'm willing to bet this is one of the new spammers, who join, make a couple of harmless posts, then SPAM! Clues: 1) first and only post so far, no substantive brewing content or questions yet; 2) non-brewing link to a movie site in his signature; 3) random keystrokes for his location; 4) broken English.

Seikia, if I'm unfairly smearing you, let me know so that I can apologize.

You sir were correct. Good call.

Welcome to the OP!

Back