New brewer from Houston TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roja

Reaction score
Hey everyone...new to the forum, new to home brewing. Located right here in Houston TX. I hope to learn a lot from everyone on here.
Let's brew some beer!!

:mug:

Welcome! I grew up in Houston, now currently living in San Diego. This is a great website to find information from a the experienced members. I hear Shiner has some new stuff, haven't had much since they came out with hef and black. Good luck with your brewing! Get a ferm chamber for the heat ;)

Welcome! I grew up in Houston, now currently living in San Diego. This is a great website to find information from a the experienced members. I hear Shiner has some new stuff, haven't had much since they came out with hef and black. Good luck with your brewing! Get a ferm chamber for the heat ;)

Thanks! Yeah Shiner puts out some good beer, a lot of different flavors, but now the microbrews are taking over Houston..haha.

Yeah I go to No Label every once in awhile. The brewers there are in my homebrew club the Cane Island Alers.

Latest posts

Back