New Brewer From Goldsboro NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike333h

Reaction score
I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks now and figured I would introduce myself. I am 36 originally from Lubbock Texas and have been living in NC for about 13 years. I have tried my hand a few years ago at a Mr. Beer kit that I got as a gift. Both of the batches turned out horrible. Now I am trying the good extract kits and plan to make the leap to all grain in the future. Looking fwd to learning from all the great brewers here.

Cheers

Mike

HI Mike, New here also. I had a 5 year old Mr. Beer that turned out ok due to me reading posts on here about throwing out the yeast and substituting the rock hard alcohol booster with a pound of DME. Hope you do well in your brewing.

Thanks for the response guys!!! Just finished my first batch of homebrew. It tasted great. I had some issues with over carb and a messed up regulator but got it all worked out and will be going into secondary fermentation today.

Latest posts

Back