New brew in Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieWess

Reaction score
Hello all from Conifer, CO. I am working on my 4th batch. The first two were Mr Beer then in September I noticed some beer making equipment at a friends house, we got to talking and she asked if wanted the equipment, ahh yep!

BTW, I was wondering, I live not too far from Golden, CO and even though I don't drink the stuff, does anyone think a taking a tour of the Coors brewey would be of any educational value?

Eddie

Welcome to the boards, Eddie.
I make my way through Conifer quite often.

Welcome aboard, Eddie.
The tour at Coors is well worth the time to take it.
After the tour and a few freebies at the tasting room, you can walk a few blocks to Golden City brewery to sample some other very fine craft brews.

Welcome aboard, Eddie.
The tour at Coors is well worth the time to take it.
After the tour and a few freebies at the tasting room, you can walk a few blocks to Golden City brewery to sample some other very fine craft brews.

I almost went to Golden City two weeks ago, hopefully next time. I understand it is the second largest brewery in Golden

Back