New Beer's Resolutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AerationStation

Reaction score
It's a little past New year's but I was wondering if anyone else made any New Beer's Resolutions. I've committed to doing my first lager brews this year and being more meticulous with note keeping.

Any other resolutions?

P.S: couldn't decide between New Beer's Resolutions or Brew Year's Resolutions. Made the gametime decision

Place in a competition with one of my beers. Not that this will define if I make "good beer". But the validation from an impartial judge that says "hey this stout is delicious" is enough for me to believe I am doing this for a reason.

Other than nearly unlimited tasty homemade beer.

My New Beer's Resolution is to stop rushing my kegs to carb producing slightly over-carbed beer. I'm just so impatient and want to drink it!

First is to get a new 15 g boil kettle and start doing all grain BIAB.

Second is to build a nice pipeline around 40 gal.

Third is to get my kegging setup going. If I can hammer out 1 and 3, number 2 will follow.

my Brew Year's resolution is to brew up my first Saison and to build an immersion fermentation cooling system out of an old AC unit.

Last year i wanted to scale up to 10 gal batches and im just now getting to that. I ordered a temp,control,box a,couple days ago and this year i want to,start fermenting in SS. (Still trying to figure howbi want to go,about fermenting in 1/2bbl sanke)

Build up a good stockpile of beer.

Try to make more of my own recipes, not just kits.

Set up a kegging setup.

Continue to make beer that makes people say "Wow, you made this!"

Back