• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Never Used Homebrew Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoreHopsPlease

Reaction score
Posting this again as I no longer have the option to edit my old thread

I'm selling some leftover stuff from a bulk deal. All items have never been used with anything other than water. Some items are still new in the box. Click on the item for pictures Also posted links to retail pages to show price discounts given for never used equipment.

Blichmann Floor Burner - 1 available. Will sell with leg extensions or without. $125 without extensions, $160 with extensions.

Brand New Draft Brewer Kegs W/ Rubber Handles - 2 available. $90 Each. Retails for $160 on Northern Brewer.

Governor Dual Body Regulator - $90. On Ebay for $130

Doweled Wodden Mash Paddle - $15. Retails for $25

Bottle Capper - $8

All items are open to offers and can be shipped as long as buyer is willing to pay shipping costs. This may not be practical for some items.

Located in Harrisburg, PA area.

:mug:

Prices Dropped. Will also be making some trips to the Philly area soon if anyone is interested.

What is special about that regular? A similar taprite regulator is 85$

Well first I have to say I don't see that price on the sites that come up on a Google search.

As for the advantages I'd say the obvious ones are the easy pressure relief valves and the mfl vs barbed connections. The guages are also preferable as you have an actual line for every 1 psi and the rubber padding is a nice added bonus too. I'd also say this one looks nicer if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

Honestly I've never used this model but the cheapest one you can buy elsewhere is $130 on ebay and for some reason like $250 on amazon.

I'm interested in the QD set. I live in Philly. Can you meet up locally or can you ship?

And you still want 160 with the legs? I can get the hellfire burner and legs for 200 which runs twice as good

And you still want 160 with the legs? I can get the hellfire burner and legs for 200 which runs twice as good

Twice as good sounds like an opinion and not based on anything factual. Fact is the blichmann floor burner with leg stands will still cost you 195

Back