• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Never used Blinged out Brewhemoth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvklein

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's only been cleaned and Passivated.

Triclover
22 gallons total Capacity
Chilling Coil with Compression fittings
Butterfly Valves
Triclover Thermowell
Triclover Sampling Port
Triclover Spunding Valve

$1000

brewhemothr.jpg

Where were you a week ago. I just bought one and spent a ton on fittings to set it up just like that. If you want to sell the chiller separate let me know.

Well I tracked down the only other one I could find for sale in the country. (Already have one brewhemoth and its by far one of the nicest conicals I have seen.) I wanted a second so I have been searching for months for one. I found one for 700 basically bare bones no fittings. Had to spend another 200 on tri clover fittings, valves, gaskets and such. And it still wont be as nice as yours, I don't have the thermowell, sampling port, spunding valve, or chiller. Not to mention I bought cheaper butterfly valves than yours. That's a great deal for a truely decked out bad ass fermenter. If I had the room or need for it I would buy yours too! Also in case anyone is wondering I can easily ferment 20 gallons of imperial red in mine. Good luck with the sale!

Any chance you still have this? If so, would you consider parting ways with the coil? I really need one. Thanks!

Back