NERHC Competition - had to share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbaesl

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I finally entered my first homebrew competition, the New England Regional Homebrew Competition. I entered 4 beers: American Pale Ale, Saison, Coriander Orange Peel Ale, and Raspberry Ale. The winners were anounced this weekend, and I had 2 beers place, which I was very happy with. I took 2nd in the Fruit Beer category with the Raspberry, and I took 1st in the Spice/Herb/Vegetable category with the Coriander Orange Peel Ale. I've got to say I am pretty psyched, even though I thought the Saison was the best beer, there were 3X more beers entered in that category though. Well I was excited so I had to share, cheers guys!

Mark

Congrats! I took 2nd in the Scottish and Irish Ales with an Irish Red. I'm psyched. It's my first time ever placing.

Congratulations to you as well! I was wondering how many other homebrewers here entered that competition. :mug:

Excellent! I am planning to enter my first competition next year.

You have inspired me!

Latest posts

Back