need to try pliny the elder..would like to make a trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuBru

Reaction score
I really need to try some fresh PTE...if there is anyone on the west coast that would be willing to make a trade...let me know what you can't get and want to try and if its available here i will trade you for some pliny...Im not sure what is and is not available over there...how about nugget nectar? I'm in long island NY

It helps greatly to list your state in your post, or your profile. You can use seekabrew.com to determine what is and isn't available in The Russian River distro area. Hopefully this helps you out!

It helps greatly to list your state in your post, or your profile. You can use seekabrew.com to determine what is and isn't available in The Russian River distro area. Hopefully this helps you out!

thank you sir

Finally tried pliny...it is way over hyped...good beer but nothing special about it...heady topper is truly the pliny killer..PTE does not even compete with heady topper.

Too bad the argument is pointless since gandhi bot beats all ;)

Let the bashing begin!

Yeah, I've been wanting to try Pliny for a while too, just not available here. But this area is loaded with the countries top rated beers, so I'm not sweatin' it.

Yeah, I've been wanting to try Pliny for a while too, just not available here. But this area is loaded with the countries top rated beers, so I'm not sweatin' it.

yeah your right..i had hop slam and two hearted a few days ago..was digging it...good stuff..i think pliny would have been better off without the hype..but just to make it clear pliny is good beer not hating it just disappointed..the hype was more impressive then the actual beer

yeah your right..i had hop slam and two hearted a few days ago..was digging it...good stuff..i think pliny would have been better off without the hype..but just to make it clear pliny is good beer not hating it just disappointed..the hype was more impressive then the actual beer

Blind Pig is better than PTE IMO

I can get you Pliny.so what is the good stuff out east? Can you get me some Heady?

yeah i can get HT not easily though..most places around only get it periodically but not too hard to get if i went on a mission hahaha..i will PM you when i can...i would like to try very fresh pliny and i will send only very fresh HT

Hype will make a lot of beers seem lesser than they are. It happens.

Gandhi bot is made by new england brewing company in Connecticut. Awesome brewery.

Right on ,....gotta check it out

Back