• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need temp controller for ferm chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seckert

Reaction score
I picked up a cheap chest freezer than i am going to use as my fermentation chamber. Just need the temp controller for it. analog or digital doesnt matter to me. I just dont want a model that i need to modify to make work. it only needs to control for chilling, no heating required. Thanks!

What do you mean by modify? Somebody had a Love controller with probe, in the box for $40 on the for sale section. If you meant plug n play then never mind.

I'll second the STC-1000, I have two of them working, one on chamber and other other on my Keggerator. Pretty easy build, easy to obtain, lot of information. Good Luck

I meant plug and play...

thanks there poppy...but i was looking for one someone had around and was thinking about selling anyway. i try to buy the majority of my stuff second hand.

Back