Need some new post buttons.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Bishop

Reaction score
It's awesome how we can 'like' posts.

We also need a thumbs down button.

Maybe a "Read the f*****g OP's post" button.

A "This post is bad and you should feel bad" button would be cool, while we're at it.

Last one, "It's obvious you don't know jack s**t, why did you post" button?

:ban:

52774340.jpg

It's awesome how we can 'like' posts.

We also need a thumbs down button.

Maybe a "Read the f*****g OP's post" button.

A "This post is bad and you should feel bad" button would be cool, while we're at it.

Last one, "It's obvious you don't know jack s**t, why did you post" button?

:ban:

I've been asked before, and I prefer to keep things positive. If it's not a good thread it will die.

I've been asked before, and I prefer to keep things positive. If it's not a good thread it will die.

No it won't.

It'll go on for 50 pages until the goats come, then it'll go 23 pages more until a grammar argument ensues for approx. 12.3 pages, and then I'm not quite sure what happens.

Probably more goats though.

I was only quasi-serious.

I blame an unlucky streak of threads that met all of those criteria, in conjunction with a lack of sleep. :)

No it won't.

It'll go on for 50 pages until the goats come, then it'll go 23 pages more until a grammar argument ensues for approx. 12.3 pages, and then I'm not quite sure what happens.

Economics... I'm pretty sure it was economics next...

No it won't.

Nah, it lies dormant for a while and then someone with a lot of time on their hands notices it and starts the cycle all over.

Back