Need some help with a name and logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawful_Evil

Reaction score
Been having a really hard time coming up with anything for the past few weeks. Tonight I have a huge mental block, so I am turning to the experts. Help me with a name for my brewing.

Been looking towards something simple, and easy to convert to a logo. Either that or something incredibly abstract where the thought alone conveys more than a logo can. Ok. You may now see why I can't think of anything. Good Luck and thanks.

Up in Arms Brewery with specific historic firearms in the names of each beer. Flintlock Stout. Blunderbuss Porter. Ramrod Irish Red. Etc.

Your preferences remind me of something my son & a co-worker did to a box of "Arm & Hammer" baking soda at work. They altered the label to read "armed & hammered". They changed the hammer to a machine pistol,with a bottle of JD.
So,How bout Armed & hammered brewery? Folks seem to be using so many humorous beer names/brewery names these days,I thought it would fit right in. Def memorable!:D:tank:

Armed and hammered is pretty damn good, but after Googling it, the name belongs to a Canadian punk band with emblems just like you described. Why is the good stuff always taken...

I prefer to name the brews rather than my home brewery. My original batch was called "Original Sin" and the label was an Adam and Eve print altered to a mug of beer rather than an apple. My second was a darker colored ale that I named Black Forest and used a creepy image of trees at night with a full moon behind them. My third is a Bavarian Hefeweizen. A google image of a Bavarian castle surrounded by clouds led to the name Clouded Judgement. Just take a cue from the type of beer, google it for images that strike you and go from there.

Back