Need some help... and people from around Vancouver here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai

Reaction score
I'm looking for a brew store like Dan's homebrew supply but somewhere in the fraser valley (langley, surrey, abbotsford, etc).

Anyone here from the area and able to help me out?

Oldish thread, but they have some homebrewing stuff at Spagnol's on Derwent Way on Annacis Island. They don't have much, but have a few Wyeast smack packs (albeit quite old) and some equipment. There really isn't anywhere like Dan's in the Lower Mainland as far as I know - in terms of grain, hops, etc.

I've visited other homebrew stores in the PNW and now realise how lucky we, as a community, are to have Dan's.

Thanks for the reply anyways! I actually had better success looking in the Langley phone book. I found several homebrewing supply stores in Surrey, Langley, etc but I have yet to phone or visit any of them (when I was in a desperate position, it was a Sunday and they were all closed).

Back