Need help with a name...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAGE86

Reaction score
I am new to Home Brew. A few of my buddies started a home brew club were you submit a bottle and it is judged and ranked on multiple things. They give awards and Certificates for your beer...(sounds cheesy but looks like a lot of fun)

The one requirement is to have a Brewery Name and then each beer you submit must be named.

Can I get some help with a name? I was thinking something funny like Slobbering Jackalope Brew Co. or something like that I am open to any suggestions or ideas. Thanks for all your help :mug:

Well first the contest isn't cheesy. But it's hard to choose a name without knowing more about you, maybe where you brew, and what you like. The name you offered up isn't bad at all though.

Thanks for the reply.

I am a huge Michigan Wolverine Fan

I live in Central Pennsylvania

I race a Sprintcar all over Pennsylvania

I am a huge Denver Broncos fan

Well perhaps combine two of your interests into a name such as Wolverine Racer or something along those lines. I'm trying to come up with a name myself , harder than it seems but I'm sure it'll come to you soon

Back