Need help with a name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojorader

Reaction score
Just started making my first batch of simple hard cider and now I need to think of something to call it. I've tried asking friends and family and I usually get some form of my name ending with hard cider ex "Rader Hard Cider" or "Grizzly Adam's Hard cider" and those just wont do. Any ideas??

I'm going to school to be a geneticist and kind of want to make it a nerdy name but can't think of anything for the life of me.

Wow, it is difficult to try and come up with something for you. Names for my brews just always pop into my head...just consider things that interest you, your family, the town you live in, etc.

Monguagon Cider is about the best I can do for ya...seeing as you are from Trenton, MI

By the way, WELCOME to the forum! :)

Wow!! That's actually an awesome name! I went to that school and the name changed a while back so that would we a great throwback. It's just down the street from me too. Thanks!

Hey, I'm glad I could help...I hope your cider turns out great!

Back