Need beer bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know for some its a sin but the company "All American Containers" - which has several locations all over the country sells a case of beer bottles (24/case) for 7.00 which i think is a great deal! New, clean and no labels.

For people local to the tampa bay area, our all american containers is across 301 from the fair grounds.

TC

Don't know why it's a sin. Lots of people use recycled bottles, but lots don't.

I only buy new bottles. Call me picky and silly, but I don't want to put in the effort to make MY beer, only to see Bud or Coors stamped on the glass.

$7.00 for a case is incredible - most onlines stores are pretty consistent at around $15.00 per case... then comes shipping. I buy mine from Austin Homebrew and take advantage of their shipping deals (free shipping for orders over $100).

If I lived local to a place that sold cases for $7.00, I'd be all over it!

Well, when I go to IKEA with my wife tomorrow I'll see if I can't talk her in to letting me stop by there and pick up a case (or three)!

Well, when I go to IKEA with my wife tomorrow I'll see if I can't talk her in to letting me stop by there and pick up a case (or three)!

Awesome. They only take cash unless you set up an account which is free and then they take cards as well. There address is 4917 oak fair blvd tampa, fl 33610. i had to use my GPS. its back in a bunch of warehouses, but not all that hard to find. Good luck.

Back