Need advice from kegging pro's on my setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxwrench

Reaction score
I am new to kegging and have been reading alot on here about proper ways of building a system and have came up with an idea and would like any input.

First off I have 5 Corny kegs, a fridge that will be the kegerator and still need to purchase the rest of the equiptment. I brew mostly Wheat beers that require a little higher Co2 volume but also make lower volume Pales etc. I want to have 3 taps on the fridge for serving, so more than likely I'll have 2 beers at a higher volume and 1 at lower volume. What I am thinking is having a regulator with 3 low side guages, 1 guage that will be split into 2 for the 2 high volume wheat beers, 1 guage for the lower volume beers and 1 gauge to use only for carbing using the "wait for a week method". Is this the most economical way of doing this so that I can serve and carb different volume beers? Thanks in advance for any input. Cheers

yeah, regulator body with 1 high side guage and 3 low side regulator/guage. I seen them on kegconnection.com for about $115, not too bad i thought. see pic.

3bodychudnow.jpg

dude... that is a sweet set up..yes. better than my single body for sure

and you can add a Y or manifold to each pressure to make you the king of you hood.

the one you listed is a sencondary bank. so you may still need a highg pressure reg before that. or at the least a hight pressure line to connect it to the tank.

I am not a kegging pro.

yeah im thinking a high pressure line from the tank to that regulator, not sure if im going to mount that reg. to the wall outside of the fridge or inside.

Now i see what you are saying.. Do i NEED a primary regulator or can I go directly into the secondary from high pressure line???

dont know,I think the high pressure line has a fitting on one end for the tank, but if you call keg connect they will give you the info. or others more 'smarter' than me may chime in.

Back