Need a 1/4" flare elbow for CO2 line - can't find anywhere

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeywhat

Reaction score
I'm using a 1/4" flare bulkhead on my keezer to pipe the CO2 inside. The issue is that my keezer is in a pretty tight space and I don't have room for a straight fitting, I really need a 90* elbow.

I haven't been able to find anything like that at any homebrew shops so far. I have found some similar connectors at various industrial parts houses... some are JIC 37* flare, I've also found SAE 45* flares. Does anyone know what specifically these homebrew shop fittings are? Also if anyone has a line on a 1/4" female to 1/4" male 90* elbow please shoot me a link, most the elbows I find are NPT on one end, or are absurdly expensive.

Homebrew shop fitting reference: 1/4

Does anyone know what specifically these homebrew shop fittings are?

To fit the standard homebrew store 1/4" FFL swivel nut connectors, you need 37° JIC.

ETA: if this is your first build... you're also going to need those little nylon flare washers for the metal to metal flare interfaces.

To fit the standard homebrew store 1/4" FFL swivel nut connectors, you need 37° JIC.

ETA: if this is your first build... you're also going to need those little nylon flare washers for the metal to metal flare interfaces.
Thanks. Definitely forgot those washers the first time around, lol.

I should be able to find a 90 that will work given that info.

Back